2011 Travel Survey Winners
A few lucky North Texans have received either an Apple iPod nano™ or iPad2™ simply for sharing their views about toll roads in NTTA’s 2011 Travel Survey. Names were randomly selected last month from among those who participated in the survey.
The winners are:
- iPod nano – S. Salazar, Grand Prairie
- iPod nano – T. Amos, Burleson
- iPod nano – G. Hartin, Carrollton
- iPod nano – J. Gordon, Little Elm
- iPod nano – Name withheld at customer’s request, Dallas
- iPad2 – S. Henry, Plano
- iPad2 – L. Gutierrez, Dallas
- iPad2 – T. Vaughan, Lewisville
- iPad2 – E. Ventura, Plano
- iPad2 – S. Trigg, Fort Worth
- iPad2 – R. King, Hurst
- iPad2 – S. Womack, Rowlett
- iPad2 – D. Meyers, Murphy
- iPad2 – J. Dollard, Plano
- iPad2 – C. Davenport, Mesquite
The survey, which ran through April 29, helped NTTA learn more about the travel characteristics of drivers who use toll roads, plan to use toll roads and even those who do not use the toll roads. The survey focused on the entire network of toll roads in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and was conducted by outside analysts from the Resource Systems Group, Inc.
Survey information is kept completely confidential and the results will help NTTA determine future mobility projects and respond to stakeholders, the driving public, elected officials and investors. Results will be revealed in a future issue of Driving Forward.