Online Services Make Account Management Simple
Easier is always better, and what better way to manage your TollTag account than from the comfort of your home or office. As a convenience to our customers, NTTA continues to expand services offered to customers who choose to take care of their NTTA business online. Some of the services offered online include:
- Opening an account – Sign up online and we’ll mail your TollTag.
- Making payments – Account running low? Just add money to your account online.
- Updating credit/debit card information – Card expired? Simply log on, update and you’re all set.
- Adding Additional Tags to Existing Accounts – New car or new driver? Add up to three additional TollTags per $40 account at no additional charge.
- Changing Vehicle Information – New plates? No need to leave the house, update your information online.
- Ordering Velcro – Always a sticky situation. Need more? Place your order online and we’ll mail the “sticky stuff” to you, free of charge.
- Updating Address – Moving? Change your address online.
- Paying Violations – Are you a TollTag customer who forgot to update some critical information and received a violation because your account information was not up-to-date? You can log on to update the necessary information and clear out your violations, for the cost of the tolls only.
- Viewing Transactions – Track when and where you’ve been.
- Printing Receipts/Getting Monthly Statements – Need a monthly or year end statement or a receipt for an expense report? A detailed list of transactions is only a click away.
- Driving Forward eNewsletter – Forgot to sign up for our monthly newsletter? Then visit us online and read the latest issue.
For services not offered online, or if you need additional information, call 972-818-NTTA (6882).